Monday, May 6, 2013

Welcome Post

Hello, everyone!

Sam here. I'm new at this blogging thing, and am a little nervous about it. But with summer on my hands, I figure there's no time like the present time to start something like this! Summer is also when I get the itchy fingers--the urge to write, to paint, to draw, to create...

This is what this blog is all about. I named it "Chasing Pen Strokes" because I am first and foremost a writer, but to avoid accidental loss of first publishing rights, I will more than likely keep most of my writing off here. Look for instead pictures of my "other creative pursuits," which will include little do-it-yourself-projects and other exciting adventures.

I want to focus primarily on Russian Nesting Dolls, as painting them has become sort of a hobby of mine, so look for more from me on that soon to come!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to read your stories!

    Also. depending on how fast you can make those nesting dolls, you may never have to come up with a gift idea ever again. They are kinda brilliant. [and by "kinda" I mean A LOT!]

    ReplyDelete