Thursday, November 27, 2014

Hello, and welcome, and good to meet ya!

Hi y'all,

This is just a quick note to serve as an introduction to my website. It was briefly a book blog in the summer of 2013, and has since remained untouched; I encourage you to take a gander at the posts beneath this one, highlighting my saunter down memory lane as I discuss all the books I have "been involved with" throughout my life. It was a lot of fun, and if you should feel the need to do the challenge yourself, there is a post with all the lists at the very beginning (end?).

Thanks for stopping by! Despite the fact this website isn't much of a blog anymore, it nevertheless serves as the best home for my online self, and I'm happy to have you here. Check out my contact me page to get to know me better. This website is sorely out of date.

Cheers,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment